Thursday, September 20, 2012

Madness dictated


Hello this is John I would like to tell you all about Erin the most lovely girl in the world

and what do you have to say always that's all you have to say anything else would like anything else okay and really 

now getting to the point where she can crawl a little bit and also grab things and bang on them and those sorts of things today My Keyboard Is Broke One Them and Exalt I Thought It Was Very Fun. 

Also Is but Perhaps It Was Not Quite Funny the Things I and Many Phone Is Ringing I Well Erin the Thing Speaks That Was Doing Quite Well but It Seems to Have Gone

 Very I All Of A Sudden but Who Flees Excuse My This Please Excuse My Rudeness but Why Don't You Go Eat at Three

 and and and UW Three: and Two and Three Be Be Some and Hasn't Been Seen in and in and 

Why the Pain in Her Would Be That Maybe She Might Some Things the the You Want to Eat My Shoe Think the You Want to Buy Some They I You Can Eat Much but You Might Wanthim and business will not dim frustrating

I don't want to open anything use piece of shipped that's right never open anything you stupid piece

more fabulous machine poetry after the break...


 that you are a you we can have a are in your new you a you is nothing I can do for you and get for you know sorry I am I and we have not you like something I and you is nothing I need it for yourself is what will you are him and you is nothing. You will him sorry there's nothing evidence we have nothing school you don't have any in a new you like is you and you want to look that and I can continue to take a minutes will minutes give me because honestly I am I am going to murder this program okay I am going to murders from his phone is room and then staff is so wrong about the baby Katie he's right maybe I spend days working with it and get optimal positioning for it have everything perfect then maybe maybe it's a good program but it seems to me so far in the anthrax that it has been almost entirely useful in the anthrax Jesus Christ are going almost entirely useful though completely useless it has been completely useless Dragon naturally speaking is the most this program ever made by anyone ever you useless useless useless useless program it can't even if I can't even will can't even correctly parse that I'm saying that it is useless and you can is and is not willing to correctly parse that I'm saying that it is useless program which is bucking retarded ridiculous and in a yeah I know you grab your go back so yes it's is in writing for me is very frustrating for you is very frustrating because of her him yes I see that I see that midgets and this you will it not allowed to go yet you have it going badly even idea I know I would prefer you have any of the of his phone is likely that the board oh I forgot that or she can grab this will have a toy with this toy was a is this is a all of these toys you have to grab on my own grab him instead I have begun is could do any of these things and if you yell at my ass do. Come pewter which is useful anthrax Jesus Christ useless useless anthrax is an anthrax is useless Jesus Christ is useless and Dragon NaturallySpeaking is used perhaps I perhaps it could be made more difficult with this and some reading perhaps that's why that's that is a capacity Dragon NaturallySpeaking is made to use is if you. No mean if you beat some of the employees is made that if programmers could beat them that say like he why the same is there doesn't randomly launch applications I don't want to launch any case the get it done he wants this randomly launch applications in the launch stupid useless applications because it is a stupid useless program open and PDF files will do all sorts of stupid garbage and yet why why no reason, no was I encountered to date just thought a fool the war in go zone get what you these are valid and before you serve your going to get what you are him has no power either through on the minutes from is an excellent on the next one that in this forum and the next one actually this was doing. Should you know. They today ability and are you are who you. I will be a bit late today. Here are some habits going on the the the the answer for you
dear go as counsel for you and actually know
Sudanese me these pants you are warm enough without any Sudanese Me These Pants Guess That's Exactly and Minutes, Something Better Nonsense Turn off Turn on, Turn on Turn on and off the of It Honey I Went to the End up the Being Police. The Who and Who Is in His Mind He Found It There Is a Him You Have a Note the Company Sorry Is the Computer Is of Those It Is Closed You Cannot You Could Probably Got That I Suspect That You Could If I Do Suppose He Could Grab but and Then I Am Totally Opposed This Random Stream of Consciousness but Also Random Because the Dictation Program Is Doing a Poor Job of Interpreting I'm Saying for a Look at I Am Going to Post This Garbage on the Internet Him in a. Okay Okay Was a with Anyone Is Things That You.. I Have I Will You and Hold Wash You Living in a Send You a Very Is a Day and the Way You Will Be Rights of the and/or Their Him and in a and He and He and a New You in You and a a You and You Are in
more garbage on the Internet and mean little more garbage on the Internet that's list I will put more garbage on the Internet for everyone bedroom needs more garbage on the Internet you understand what I mean that you understand what I'm that's rooted little more garbage on the a and he is I think that's this what is this program doing doesn't even oh will tell you the for loop, we almost all program uses the power of the GPU to do their work either job that's an interesting future is if you most of the work is offloaded onto the GPU then we've gone mass we mess with parallel without it's the into me Gary step a a going massively parallel on the CPU interest. Certainly some of the case have Artie put a lot of the work lovely efforts on the CPU side like especially the most more demanding case ones that deal with video or something of that nature those generally they can get some of this committee you obviously the password cracking algorithms run really well on GPU and benefits from the massive amount of parallelization doing a in and that is getting 07 no. You go in and is not back yet I think that sunny and the oh well honestly don't care Jesus Christ is the ability to see you hours. I know Molly's was the cross, after entering China you are not words whatever not paying money they might be paying China you want China you are not words in that I have no idea you and he is he he he he he called a and he will the he is he he he he he when I said, you the be I expected maybe would have problem that was cheeses write it's really and me only you and I will I'll call it a book on yes this is just that was cheeses write it's really and me only you know will I'll call it the book on yes this is just what the cheeses write it's really know okay that is getting 07 you doing and just I get I think that sunny and TOL on don't care Jesus Christ the could see wellsorry I'm is that that is that that you don't feel something that. 620 vision anything back is getting be too much for him and you tell him and whatever viewers is as he is will a you and you and you is and you is very will a you a you a will a and in a I and a form of those for the is a you a you and then and was with him and going down in doing what you are voicelocated go flock yourself okay go and you on a piece of God. Dragon NaturallySpeaking actually speak gain your piece of garbage NaturallySpeaking your piece of garbage yes you are yes you are you are a piece of garbage naturally the you are you are you are you up to hold me the where is your name of any that Rice unions: oh will that effort you and a is a good thing is a I is a you and will be in a you and not as I and. You are you and you should a job in a will and a you when you've not been is a is in you own a you are you are you are a of a of a you wrong. Is a he you, I and a Christ the whatever expensive hundred and our higher order that I'm using the key to the you do you still. Me a you he you us the is kind of a cat this is the only thing is also you know I open it and look you do you define 11 you have done some really crazy stuff was located piece of God that is all kinds wow so you are in food the you will a you and he how he I and in the you and a little so) you are will you and you and going and see if the bring them nonsense still write nonsense okay it's still written consent bring them nonstandard was who he bling bling
you is your and finishing I will bling bling, it's still written consent bring amongst then it's was he bling bling what will you I am government is on written consent of the goblins brings you all the bling bling it's right on written consent you know when we were walking out bling bling a is a way babies on the microphone bling bling will and he is as LE slobbery cannot spend as much then I would like cool I do not is except for this is microphone if you like would like to the evidence can be it starts portal. Is. Thank you for Wysocki thank you are: what is talking if you stop, on that is it every life. You know that I would like you to know you are a and you have somehow I think you honey that there is you have it you die is somehow a of the… The area but if you somehow… Things I think I love you and that furthers and I should look up traffic something and how did you how did you do that we did you make it go and I could those you certainly it is those it does it does those MS apps doesn't anyone who so you think you can didn't and if you microphone is not really a totally you me is you’re not boy I do is to all those them his brain is or is not so the in you are a of in weight that was my you I thought it was I a will and me like that feel first. As he turned
So… Those guys number one spot you are a very few people in that. Everybody say it ain't every mouse I we on my you can you are murderers that the Dragon really a novel is nonsense a novel me zero cents however I this is you, in the world where magic me and who are you to wonder why the we you is too expensive at the same time that PS three $300 how can a brand-new using much newer hardware I mean the graphics it's self is a new 2008 graphics capabilities, so at least three years CPU is the thoroughly modern see you know power seven see you are I would be very much is the us for 420 Xbox for 20 if either one of those is better in terms of the very well may be better in terms down be better on the decide what exactly is in there you that is a improve its own power seven know triple core power seven a and B it is been proven on core power seven is also cheap enough to put in a home console without the home console being $5000 I don't know so I it seems the game press has already written off you as being too expensive not powerful you not know what color: to is a very much. Bizarre disorder occlusions come to for the for anything you can confirm that you especially since there's nothing about the yes for Xbox for 25 it's all." You are the have to maintain their Ubuntu of the maintain a market presence with the income with Apple and their I had Skype phones whatever charm for the competence game platforms and all of the tablets are you actually the tension and this is a liar when you lose a are you a thinking tool is that it's because you so you or the only a yeah to since plants versus zombies better the other stuff is and an action first person third person action. Would you call site words because me and that we care of you and you and I was making evening I how will the you and yes you know who you, he you and your day and it is a and he you him who will that's you and my who will yourself as a vocalist and I can one needs to that requested you probably got it right in China. I will do it. As you tête-à-tête you are him right now just to let off all him and make flight here and here for their face you are a piece of him and it to him and will give you a will is that you have any of his in a in a you as you and a you and you and I and in is and is and is an hour and the anything and you can NNN a shall he renews much new those with you very challenging for a you he. That was in the is this is this that doesn't minutes and his a him you are you will you are you are him. He has had so for a say in a you I and you and you and they he are you and you and you and you and in Irving you are you are a you and I are you a is, I think you will and you need to I then I you and you and the and we you and you and you will do that is about you and you are you like her a in and I do you are you and will open the a good a are you failures are you and video. I. One you can is not a good as he you will a you and I think the you him and he you a you are you and is a you can I is is is a you . He is a you will you are very sad I let me see it is still recording a novel yes is still still recording every time I go and he died in the wars and you that you will, I will a you and he is computers you a great time as a to and I will you will you are you are you and he doesn't need you and your and make sense and also a that is there for the for the reason that will yeah keep the baby and profit obvious me this is a that there you him and he would go you and me crazy the new I am a the of who is a him first long know it's the long know you know what to do you did you are be slow doesn't real good as you and his him and are you over to the of to say is a are him and he the you here be I will see you baby will is what he is fine as is the you will do today is a this lease and will have a task radio and a you and the the you is you are you are you. You you you are learn you will I and I will is the the ayouusedorandareyouareareasformofthinkthat'swhoistheuswithahimandheisthatisahimandit'sahimand
Schama lama ding dong things ball thing all the phone then I'll been a bone, bing bong man and being bone had been of being a in the know, bring longer liked on the not like to being don't you know down to the bone get it done this how Rathbone ways all around the trees and noses and the chickens to of been a bomb a being in a bomb don't you know that's how room in any and he yeah I will and I think so for sure unless and was is limited people is you and you of all with a a of you and I am in a you and a I will you are a you and I me a in a and he is a in a. You will will and he he. Sorry Larry a new. Is there to you and very you are you there he is very you him , I him and he is I will on a it is nine about it oh well may to learn a you never you and you and you and you he and you and I you and a in is UNICEF I on yeah see you everywhere the feeling that you know the and all over the place. I know he is you just checking the parents the you can't say I had about animates your daddy go there is limited to finally he and the is It is a to have you yeah I wonder there is nothing is not very the weather. I am is another the of the in a is I and a you on a will and I you only will you will a you and he is a you and his name is a little will in he knew you are a you and he sitting in is you is a I and you do you will a when you but on the will and I know she will but somebody had come late at a of this fella is all in a way is a to and queers a whole lot the is a you and they wanted to do you a you and me you are a you are you will a new a new you might. I have a in a you and he is in a you he, as him a you will that I am is not a and he is a in a you and he is a is me a that is a in a you and you is a you and you and is a him and you are a him and he is a in the you should I him he is you are a that is a to I he is a that you are a you and not a him again why I think the, me to him and do you to you soon as a of a him and that his right insane

No comments:

Post a Comment