Tuesday, March 27, 2012

hello baby

hey there, I'm writing another blog post. Aren't you happy?
I thought I would see how well I can do this using a dictation program so that if I am carrying a baby I can still write something.
So far it seems as though it is doing okay job.

If you listen to podcasts you might listen to a show called I should be writing, recently the host of the show was doing an interview and they had a little tip for giving your ending a little bit of Interest. What they suggested was coming up with 10 different endings to a story that your writing. I think that is some good advice because it can keep you from going with the most obvious and boring ending. It can also keep you from becoming stuck on just one ending or becoming stuck on an ending that is not as good as it should be.

So what are you think so far? Other than a few mistakes, like in the last sentence, the program is doing an okay job of understanding what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment