Monday, November 14, 2011

Wow! I am here.

Hey there, things have been hairy for a while... I got a new job, then worked really hard... and then had to leave to see my daughter born.

Well I am back to writing and feeling great!

I have a few ideas that I'd like to write about in the near future:
Time management isn't working for me and what I plan to do about it.
Breaking through the noise and getting noticed
Some interesting observations about China
Wasting time, cuz I often feel like I am wasting time.
multi-tasking and whether there are too many things on my plate at once.
Setting goals, goals are related to time management, but maybe if I haven't exhausted all I have to say then I can talk about goals in more detail.

So you see, that's some stuff I can write about as I go.

Also, shout-out to that guy who posted a comment a while back about me not writing every day! Hey, what's up? thanks for the encouragement, I wasn't ignoring your comment I just didn't know what to say! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment