Thursday, May 5, 2011

Editing

So I've been working on cleaning up a number of my older works so they are presentable. Well, editing is really boring. I know this is no surprise to anyone, but damn. I've been through more than half of the stuff that I need to get through and I've done it in two sessions. Only thing is that I think that each of these sessions ended when I was falling asleep and could no longer keep my eyes open.

Honestly I could finish this stuff much faster if I could just stay awake for the editing. Granted the "editing" I'm doing consists of hitting the Word spell-check and clicking on the ignore or change button, and occasionally making a correction the computer can't figure out. That has to be the least interesting kind of editing possible. next time I need help falling asleep I think I'll be sure and use that to help me fall asleep faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment